1. I haven’t given myself so much thought, as I am going to now, to come up with 25 things about me.
2. I love writing. It’s been my passion since childhood, English Composition being the only class in school when I wasn’t punished for talking too much 😉 Photography and movies comes a close second.
3. I love gifts. Both receiving and giving. Though, I’m choosy as to whom I accept them from.
4. I believe there is no such thing as ‘enough’ shoes and clothes.
5. I will never refuse pure dark chocolate, in any form. You can help yourself to any other chocolate in my fridge, especially those mixed with nuts, etc.
6. I hate irresponsible people. I cannot stand them, and I don’t care who they may be- If I am in any way affected due to their irresponsibility, either at work or otherwise, they’ve had it.
7. I love cartoons and animation. I am on a spree to collect all the Disney and Pixar movies there are.
8. I love dressing up. I only wish I had more opportunity to do so… 😦
9. I hate travelling to the suburbs. I’ve ditched my friends a thousand times, all because I’ve felt too lazy to travel so far. [There, I’ve confessed it! Sorry guys!]
10. I start itching when I see an untidy house or an untidy cupboard. I need to clean up. You can call it an OCD.
11. I love staying at home with my dog, doing nothing at all.
12. When reading a book, I can completely shut myself out from the rest of the world. You can be right next to me, telling me something important, but I won’t hear you.
13. My parent’s have hung up two of my silliest pictures in my room. It’s like they’re punishing me for posing for the camera when I was 14! It’s the most embarrassing thing in my room, even more so because I am a photographer!
14. I am a Lord of the Rings fanatic. I have seen each movie at least twice in the theatres and the extended DVD set is my prized possession, for which I have waited for years! I was a Gondorian on a role play site, a Ranger in training and lived in a mansion with two other fellow Gondorians, three elves and two horsemen from Rohan.
15. I love Roald Dahl. I want to own his entire collection of books, especially those for children. Enid Blyton’s ‘The adventures of the wishing chair’ and Amelia Jane series gives me as much pleasure now as it did when I was in third grade.
16. I am extremely impatient.
17. I love dogs more than anything else in this world.
18. I am going to travel the world with the one I love.
19. I love my city.
20. I can watch movies all day long.
21. If things don’t work when I really badly want them to, I start crying due to frustration.
22. I clearly remember my dreams, in every detail.
23. At times, I can see into the future and I know exactly what is going to happen. It helped me pass my Physics prelims and board pratical exams. Handy, eh 😉
24. I hate making decisions, and almost always follow my gut feeling.
25. I am fiercely ambitious, but if given a choice between love and ambition, I’d go for the former without second thought.